We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, or when you request a free trial of xTasyTrader, we may collect the following data:
· Your IP address.
· Your contact information and email address.
· Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
· To better understand your needs.
· To improve our services and products.
· To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
· To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
· To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
xTasyTrader Inc. is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. xTasyTrader Inc. has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
1. Click the context menu in the browser toolbar to the right of the address bar.
2. Choose Settings.
3. Click “Show Advanced Settings.”
4. Click Content settings in the Privacy section.
5. Ensure that the bullet for “Allow local data to be set (recommended)” is checked.
6. Also ensure that “Block third-party cookies and site data” is unchecked.
For more information on Google Chrome, please see Google’s Help Center.
1. Click ‘Tools’ (the gear icon) in the browser toolbar.
2. Choose Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
For more information on Internet Explorer, please see Microsoft’s Help Center on enabling cookies.
1. Click the Safari menu from the top toolbar.
2. Choose Preferences.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Never checkbox for Block Cookies.
For more information on Safari, please see Apple’s Help Center.
1. Click the Tools menu from the top toolbar.
2. Choose Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Under “History” select “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu beside “Firefox will.”
5. Ensure that the checkboxes for “Accept cookies from sites” and “Accept third-party cookies” are both checked.
6. Click OK.
For more information on Mozilla, please see Firefox Help for more instructions on enabling cookies.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.